I made a paper pouch to hide the dry oasis the flowers are secured in.
Friday, 4 April 2014
I've used ivory Centura Pearl for the base and box envelope. The embellishments are all cut from a variety of spellbinder dies.
I've used extra strong double sided to secure the acetate to the card and the same again to attach the card front to the base.
I started by inking around the edge of the top card to soften the edges and stamped the images. I then tore the aperture and rolled the sides back as shown, the edges of the aperture have been left rough. I glued the top card to the base card before decorating. The dress form was die cut from plain black card which I've embossed in silver. The feathers are marabou which I glued to form the skirt before finishing the waist with a piece of ribbon.
|Flowers inked around edges|
|Linen Look Paper|
|Card Insert created in|
Serif Craft Artist